Please connect with VindaLou Committee for sponsorship opportunities. Download the sponsorship information Sponsorship - levels 2016
- PRESENTING Sponsor -- $20,000
- PLATINUM Sponsor -- $10,000
- GOLD Sponsor -- $5,000
- SILVER Sponsor -- $2,000
- BRONZE Sponsor -- $1,000
- SUPPORTING Sponsor -- $500
- CONTRIBUTING Sponsor--$250
Projected attendance: 7500+
Audience: General Public, International Professional and Cultural communities, Political leaders, C level and top investors
Note: Deadline to be included in India day marketing material is 7/31/2016
Any requests that are received after 7/31/2016 may not be included in marketing brochures.
India Day - VindaLou has been part of Louisville's September calendar for many years and has been growing in popularity. The aim is to offer an interesting family day out for the culturally curious in and around Louisville by spicing up the day India-Louisville style. "VindaLou" will be held on Saturday, 24th September, 2016 between 12:00 pm - 11:00pm.
Historically, India Day has attracted 5,000-7,000 visitors of Indian origin from Louisville and neighboring cities like Lexington, Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Bowling Green. The programming is aimed at attracting the culturally curious citizens in and around Louisville, we anticipate another 5,000+ visitors in addition to the Indian Diaspora.
At "VindaLou", families enjoy the day under a tent at Belvedere and be sure to have fun, as there will be something for everyone. Our aim
is to make learning about another culture right at our doorstep enjoyable. "VindaLou" activities are organized under 4 pillars:
- Culture (arts, cuisine, health/lifestyle, fashion)
- Learning (India-bee Contest for Middle Schools with big prize money, "Know India" presentations and booths)
- Entertainment (contests, kids play space, raffles, dance/Bollywood etc.)
- Business (linking Louisville to India, as well as providing a platform for local businesses to connect with their target consumers)